What we offer
We provide a wide range of services for domestic and international students that include but not limited to
- Student counselling services
- Advice on English language requirements for overseas students
- Help in Application process
- Assistance in selection of Courses & Universities
- Help in Course credit transfer
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
- Advice on VET FEE Help
- Assist students in finding work placement during study
Studying abroad is a big decision – where to study, what program to study, when to commence and then submitting your application, sorting out flights and getting a passport and visa can all be a bit daunting. However for education agents, this is what they assist...
On 16 June 2015 the Australian Government released the Future directions for streamlined visa processing report and announced the introduction of a simplified student visa framework (SSVF) to support Australia’s education services sector. What is SSVF? SSVF is...
“Very helpful and friendly staff. Always reachable and ready to assist with providing complete transparency”
“provided me complete guidance throughout the process of enrollment”
“I was surprised to see their services are absolutely free for students. the best counselling i got so far from anyone”