Study in Australia
Australia is the third most popular study destination in the English-speaking world, with more than 200,000 international students in Australian institutions across all education sectors. Australia is also one of the best places to live.
Australia has globally recognised courses and qualifications. In Australia, all education institutions ensure the quality education by aligning their courses to Australian Qualifications Framework which is mandated by Australian government. The Australian education system has a strong international reputation and is known for its effective structure and innovative policy developments.
Students are permitted to work up to 20 hours each week during the academic year and full-time during vacations.
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
- Australia has emerged as one of the most favorable destination to study and live because of the high standard of education
- Australia has the third largest number of International students after USA and UK, making it a serious contender in the International education arena.
- Australian Education is recognised globally with some universities ranked in the top 100 Universities in the world.
- Flexible degree programs as well as short-term industry relevant programs are available
- There is something for everyone. Australia is known for its pathway options that lead to undergraduate and post-graduate degrees. Hence students, who have not done well in their year 12 or even in graduation, still have options to study further.
- The Education Industry is highly regulated by the Australian Government through initiatives taken such as ESOS Act and CRICOS.
- Cities like Melbourne is voted the most livable city in the world and offer a fabulous destination for International students to stay in
- Excellent prospects and opportunity to get work after completion of course
Australian is considered as one of the most multicultural Societies in the world, its key sectors are IT, Energy, Manufacturing, Service, Agriculture, Tourism, Media, Education, Mining and Logistics
Australia is often referred to as a land of diversity in terms of climate, from tropical rainforests, to golden beaches, to sparse deserts, to vast grazing lands to the rich coral reef, bursting with marine life.
- Summer (December to February)
- Autumn (March to May)
- Winter (June to August)
- Spring (September to November)
On-campus housing can sometimes be hard to secure as spaces are limited. Fees will vary depending on which university you attend. Housing located off-campus are very popular among the students as you would probably group together with a group of students to either rent a house or flat with fees varying depending on your location and size of accommodation.
Some popular mode of transport in Australia