What we offer
We provide a wide range of services for domestic and international students that include but not limited to
- Student counselling services
- Advice on English language requirements for overseas students
- Help in Application process
- Assistance in selection of Courses & Universities
- Help in Course credit transfer
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
- Advice on VET FEE Help
- Assist students in finding work placement during study
Australia is a world leader in the hospitality industry and has developed the educational framework to support this industry. This makes Australia the ideal place to study all areas of hospitality. Australia provides a wide range of programs and courses where...
Accounting is the backbone of business and your ticket to a vibrant career. You could work as a financial analyst, taxation officer or specialist, forensic accountant, manager, banker or entrepreneur. Accounting is vital to many organisations, so it’s no surprise that...
“Very helpful and friendly staff. Always reachable and ready to assist with providing complete transparency”
“provided me complete guidance throughout the process of enrollment”
“I was surprised to see their services are absolutely free for students. the best counselling i got so far from anyone”